RE: RPC/HTTP on Windows XP Home Edition

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 00:44:29 -0400

The 401.3 error is normal and it means your RPC is working. I think you
will find on one of Microsoft's RPC over HTTP deployment how-to guides
that if you get 401.3 that your RPC is fully working.

Have you installed the CERT on your workstation?? RPC over HTTP will not
work unless the CERT which is running your Outlook Web Access website is
installed on your workstation.

Andrew