RE: RPC/HTTP on Windows XP Home Edition

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:18:26 -0400

Do you have an XP Pro system, in the same physical room with one of the
failing XP Home systems, that works?

If not, how do you know the server setup is good, or that you've got the
client setup properly?

When you go to the https://mailserver/rpc site with a browser, getting
prompted for the password 3 times and then a failure, is CORRECT behavior.
Did you try this with XP Pro?

Carl