RPC/HTTP and Outlook

  • From: "Qusai A. AL Haddad" <qusai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:48:36 +0300

Dear All
I have configured the RPC/HTTP in the ISA and exchange server and I apply
all the registry changes for the exchange side.. I have OWA running with SSL
fine
I download the update for the client OL2003 331320 and apply it.
And I face another problem after apply the patch that the client are getting
Insufficient Memory when they are trying to access the OL2003 , this seems
that Microsoft are not using this type of access user@xxxxxxxxxx and they
are using NT authitication which is domain\User in this the client are not
getting Insufficient memory but they are getting Timed out or cannot connect
to the exchange server

Any comments that help !!!

Kind Regards

Qusai A. AL Haddad