RE: RPC-HTTP Setup Questions/Problems

  • From: "Mike" <mjin23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:21:58 -0700

The CA that's on the FE box is a home-grown cert.

I get a page cannot be displayed message when I browse to that directory.

My setup is FE/BE setup so no registry changes are needed.

I don't have the SSL/CA setup on my BE server.  Does it need to be setup
before the FE SSL/CA can function properly?

And internally, it's still connection via TCP/IP and not HTTP/S.

Thanks for your help.