RE: RPC over HTTP internal/external w/ISA Server 2k4

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:40:55 -0400

Because they are using mobile (notebook) computers, thus when they take
their notebooks with them on the road like most SALES PEOPLE do they
need away to access their email without having to worry about changing
their SMTP settings, etc.

SALES PEOPLE hate change, and hate having to remember to change their
own settings. Thus they avoid it like the plague.