RE: RPC over HTTP internal/external w/ISA Server 2k4

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:50:47 +0800

That is why when users go home and at home they have broadband, they
configure their outlook to use  "Use HTTP when on fast network". If they did
not, they  won't get HTTP-RPC connectivity.

When this users returns to the office, and since it is LAN (aka "Fast
Network") in the office, OUTLOOK will use HTTP-RPC, since it was configured
to "Use HTTP when on fast network".

/Gill

>>> Subject: [exchangelist] RPC over HTTP internal/external w/ISA Server