Re: RPC over HTTP

  • From: A P <ermitanyo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:49:04 -0700

You may want to refer to the "Exchange Server 2003 RPC over HTTP Deployment
Scenarios" guide document. The guide has specific guides for different
scenarios such as Ex2k3 SP1 front-end & backend, Ex2k3 SP1 no front-end,
etc... HEre is the link.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/ex2k3rpc.mspx
 Arden