[ExchangeList] RPC over HTTP

  • From: "Tom Rogers" <trogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:48:53 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------How do you configure RPC
over HTTP is you have only ONE Exchange server (no front-end/back-end setup)
and this single Exchange server is NOT a Global Catalog server? (I have not
seen anyplace on Microsoft's site or when I google, about this config)

I have installed the RPC proxy on it, but how/where (what server) do I setup
the ports in the Registry for the Directory Services and Global Catalog server
and the "nnancp" entry (can't think of the exact name right now)?

I'm running this behind an ISA 2004 firewall.

Thanx,

-Tom Rogers