[ExchangeList] Re: RPC operation is very high- urgent

  • From: "jithendranath reddy" <jithendranathreddy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:47:09 +0530

Hi,

If the RPC operations are high. We can check the following things.

Check any Google desktop search is installed on users desktops or any third party outlook addins and uninstall them.
From the ESM go to mailbox stores and check the Login status of the users and see is there any users had many logins? If any users have many logons then check that users mechine for any virus or worms.
If you are seeing any RPC dilougue BOX in the Outlook then you might need to look in to the Checksum offload is disabled on the exchange server network card or not. If not set checksum offload to none from the advanced configaration on the network card properties.

On 8/10/07, Dhirendra Kumar <msexchange.org@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

    I am running exchange 2003 in windows cluster environment. We are facing a issue of performance, in exchange RPC operations is very high ideally it should be less than 50. what step should i take to overcome this.

Regards
Dhirendra Singh

--
Regards