[ExchangeList] RPC Over Https conf Problem....

  • From: "Ravi Dogra" <dogra.ravi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 03:27:16 +0530

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi,

I am facing a weird problem here is some required information.

Frontend - Backend Structure.
Exchange with SP2 on Win2k3 SP1 on all Servers.
FE1 and BE1 is on a different site,
BE2 is on my Site.
Configured RPC Over Https on Frontend Server. OWA (SSL) is working fine.

Now here is the situation:-
I have configured my client for RPC over Https. When client machine
tries to establish connection with my Exchange Server it prompts me
for User Name and Password.

When i am providing my credentials it is not accepting and keeps me
prompting for same.

Also while doing this when i use Ctrl + Right click on Outlook icon on
rightside of taskbar and then selecting connection it never shows me
established. It remains on Connecting and tries to connect my BE2
server where my mailbox resides.

What could be the possible reason for this? If any other information
is required please let me know.
--
Ravi Dogra
List Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/exchangelist/ MSExchange Newsletter: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/ MSExchange Blogs: http://blogs.msexchange.org/ -------------------------------------------------------