[ExchangeList] RGC question..

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 02:02:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have exchange 2003 SP2 servers running on a windows 2003 SP1 cluster. We have the same setup in multiple locations. In my location I have two server and i have configured three RGC connectors. These connectors are pointing towards hub servers in two core locations.

Now I need to restrict internet mails to set of people who are member of a DL. Earlier our exchange server was independent and not connected to rest of the exchange server using RGC. I was using SMTP connector and I could achieve this easily. Now that our servers integrated with other exchange server we have configured RGC. Now how do restrict members of a DL from sending internet mail.

Can please help..

Regards
Praveen R

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.