RFC MSExchange.org Articles

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:04:12 -0500

Hey folks,

I've signed on with MSExchange.org to do an article or two a month for
the site. I spend the lion's share of my time at www.isaserver.org, but
they thought I might be of some mild usefulness over at
www.msexchange.org

What I'm interested in is what types of article do you thing would be
helpful from someone who is not an Exchange guru, but has set up a few
Exchange servers for small businesses in his time? The high end stuff
I'll leave to Exchange gurus like Mark Fugatt.

Are there any pressing issues that apply to small businesses? Exchange
Internet integration? Firewall issues? ISA Server firewall issues?
Something entirely different?

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!
Tom