[ExchangeList] Re: RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:19:11 -0400

Are you sending new mail, or replying to old mail? (Sorry, had to ask, cause that could result in a similar message)

Can you walk down to that container and see anything?

What happens if you try to send from OWA rather than Outlook? Could that address be stored in a contact in Outlook, or maybe cached?  Is it just you, or do several people have the issue?  And when you refer to his new server, what does that mean?  In a different Org? Or what?

Yep, Account was removed & purged 2 weeks ago...

Both those lines error out...

#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##