[ExchangeList] RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##

  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:07:53 -0300

Hi

I deleted one of my users mailboxes from exchange 2007 and from aduc. He is using the same email address on his new server but when I try to send mail from exchange I receive the error below. Obviously the email address is still hovering about within exchange. How do I locate it & remove it for good?

All the usual steps have been carried out, ie deleting the nickname etc.

Thanks

Steve

IMCEAEX-_O=OPTIMUM+20I+20T+20SOLUTIONS+20LTD_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=Timbomatic@xxxxxxxxxx
#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##