RE: RES: permissions on e2k

  • From: "Lomker, Michael" <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:21:25 -0500

> I don't know HOW to do it, but those tabs are updated when you update
> the AD Schema.  Sorry for the text-book answer, but maybe

Are you saying it works for you?  That's odd because I've been running Exchange
2k for about two weeks and even the GC can't see those tabs.  It works fine if
I open ADUC on one of my two Exchange servers, though.

Let me say that I am officially unimpressed with the upgrade process from
Exchange 5.5 to 2000.  There is a whole truckload of things that aren't
automatic or documented worth a damn.  I'm glad that I waited so long to
upgrade and I wish I had waited a while longer.