RE: RES: large (huge) mailboxes

  • From: "Douglas M. Long" <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:55:30 -0400

I believe PSTs for outlook 2003 are limited to something like 20GB,
instead of 2GB (as they were in previous versions).

As far as mailbox size (on the server), that is dependant on the number
of messages, and what folders they are in. Major performance issues
arise mainly from a large number of messages in the primary mailbox
folders. It is really not the size of the mailbox, but more the usage
that determines any performance issues.