RE: RES: anti virus for msexchange

  • From: "smcleod" <smcleod@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:32:42 -0400

I also beg to differ as well.  I had pretty much the same problem with
the I Love you virus and not much help for symantec's TS.  Recently I
started using scanmail from Trend and it has done a very good job thus
far.  I'm very impressed with it.

ONCE BITTEN, NEVER AGAIN STUNG (Sylvester McLeod)
I KNOW THEREFORE I AM! (Sylvester McLeod)
IF YOU THINK EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE, TRY IGNORANCE. (Derek Bok)