Re: RES: Teamed NICs on an Exchange server

  • From: "cfsajudocs" <cfsajudocs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList"<exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:53:38 +0530

Hi Keith,

                      As per your mail u only did teaming of NIC. But you are
not  mentioned u did the multihomed one.Technically  r not done multihomed
one.And from my experience teamed nics will create a lots of issues ....

Regards

Saju

"[ExchangeList]" wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I've team (compaq team) working properlly. but I don't have multihomed server.
E2k working very well with NIC team.
I've a balancing by ip.