RES: Service Pack 2

  • From: "Alex Decarli" <decarli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:30:49 -0300

I had experience with Service Pack 2. Today I've SP2 installed.
But on the first attempt, SP2 was incompatible with some exchange files. The
result was information store stopped.
There is some articles in KB that say this.
But it improve several failures of E2k. See SP2 size....

Make a Full Backup and install SP2 on weekend.

Good Lucky...

[Decarli]