RES: SV: RES: SV: Problem with Language

  • From: "Alex Decarli" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:52:07 -0300

1. Yes, I'm doing this with a user that is local administrator of machine in
question.
2. I've installed the Microsoft CDO 1.21 library.
3. I made some changes only the following text:

    Const FOLDER_CALENDAR = "Calendario"
    Const FOLDER_CONTACTS = "Contatos"
    Const FOLDER_DELETEDITEMS = "Itens Deletados"
    Const FOLDER_INBOX = "Caixa de Entrada"
    Const FOLDER_JOURNAL = "Jornal"
    Const FOLDER_NOTES = "Notas"
    Const FOLDER_OUTBOX = "Caixa de Saida"
    Const FOLDER_SENTITEMS = "Mensagens Enviadas"
    Const FOLDER_TASKS = "Tarefas"
    Const FOLDER_DRAFTS = "Mensagens Excluidas"

what else I should to change ?

TKS again
Alex