RES: Relaying Problem

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:28:53 -0200

Your server (site 2) becomes an Open Relay? Or site 1? I think only site 1
would be dangerous staying as an open relay, since it's the one that has
contact with the Internet.

You could make the processes faster and more easier to administer by making all
Exchange server relay messages to the Internet thru Site 1.

Hope I help out with something!!

Tiago de Aviz