• From: "Alex Decarli" <decarli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:47:32 -0300

NAVCE scan only MAPI client (Outlook and Lotus notes).
It doesn't scan exchange store or mailbox on server.
Make a test, choose a mailbox and send eicar test to it. (
The virus test eicar will arrive on mailbox choosed,but will be cleaned by
NAVCE client on moment of verification by MAPI client.

The correct is clean on input. For it, there's a Symantec product called SAV
for Exchange Server.
I use SAV 2.3 , excelent product to do this. Filter spam, content, attach,
encripted,file extension,etc... and make scan on exchange store.