RES: RE: xp home edition

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:45:36 -0300

Wouldn't it be easier if we just let them ask? It won't hurt. Maybe everyone
doesn't have the time (or the need) to update ourselves the same way that
others do, but we don't need to wack them when they ask something we know. Yes,
for us it's a very basic question, for others is not.
Amos: your Windows XP Home can access shares and printers as long as you have a
user created on a local machine that has the same username/password created on
the domain. Just make when your password on the domain changes, because
sometime it will expire. You can override this by setting your password never
to expire.
Tiago de Aviz
IT Consultant