RES: RE: RES: RE: RES: how to corrupt a mailbox?

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:00:36 -0300

Bad disks, controllers or cables, unclean shutdown of the exchange box, power
outage, power failures that don't cause machine shutdown but DO make weird
things with the disks...

Get an IBM/HP server with disk redundancy (exchange implementation guides will
help you choose which is best for you) and a managed APC UPS. I never got a
corrupted byte in here with this combination ;)

You can't, AFAIK, corrupt one single mailbox at will.