RES: RE: Problem with Language

  • From: "Alex Decarli" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:16:14 -0300

My Outlook clients aren't logging with the Outlook english version on the first
time.
The Outlook clients and Operational Systems are Portuguese Brazil.
I'm still no tested the changing language.

The Friend Karsten Aarhurs sent e-mail to list talking about this.
Now , I'm trying to execute this. but if you've other solution, please, send-me

TKs

Alex