RES: RE: DOUBT

  • From: "Alex Decarli" <decarli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:26:50 -0300

First,
Install on Exchange Server the version "SERVER" no client. Because the policy
level of client is overlapped by server policy level.
When you install it on exchange server, you should to put some folders like
exception on realtime protection and any scan.
With the server version the policy level isn't overlapped.

See the symantec article that says about exchange scan "HOW TO PREVENT NORTON
ANTIVIRUS CORPORATE EDITION FROM SCANNING THE MICROSOFT EXCHANGE STRUCTURE"

i had 3 crashes because NAVCE on exchange , take care !

Alex D.