RE: RES: Looping messages

  • From: "Byron Kendrick" <bkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:11:23 -0600

That was my first thought but the message indicates that the problem lies on
the Exchange server when it speaks of having multiple virtual SMTP servers.  It
could, I suppose, be confused about the origin of the problem.  Both are
configured to port 25.  Since the SMPT connector on the Exchange box is
supposed to be outbound only what would be the harm in changing it to a
different port?  What port is recommended?

Byron Kendrick
InformationTechnology
2067