RE: RES: Exchange 2003 failover products

  • From: "Usha Kodali" <Usha.Kodali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 22:27:56 -0700

Hi Tiago,

During the process of exchanging the services during the failover, I guess
there would be message loss. How do we calculate how many mails we have lost
during the short span of exchanges?
I am supposed to test the message loss for such similar product.
Can you let me know the ways that I can test the message loss?

Usha