RES: Excessive memory usage on e2k cluster

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 17:46:15 -0300

I know that Store.exe allocates all your physical RAM and allocates it to other
applications as needed. However, I never saw memory usage like in lsass.exe and
resrcmon.exe like that.

I'd say the memory consumption in store.exe is normal, but the rest isn't.

The cluster runs only e2k? Does it have many clients in OWA, etc..?

Tiago de Aviz
IT Consultant
MCP-CNA-AIX-CCNA-CCDA
www.softsell.com.br