RES: Alternate to the standard OWA client

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:54:54 -0300

Sure, try NOCC

it's that "typical ISP webmail" ;)

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Bob Vaal [mailto:bvaal@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2005 16:49
Para: [ExchangeList]
Assunto: [exchangelist] Alternate to the standard OWA client

I am a IT manager for a non-profit organization.  We have a very simple
email client that our members use currently.  We are migrating to
2003 server and they feel the OWA client is to complex.  Does anyone
of a simple WEB client that works with exchange 2003 being the primary
SMTP and POP engine?

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: