Re: RE-POST (Sorry but needed) - ADC Question for migration

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:11:06 -0400

Thanks for the reply Manoj..

I was able to resolve the issue yesterday.  I just decided to jump in
and see what would happen... Not the best thing to do, but I could not
replicate the issue on my

After several hours of troubleshooting, I found out that the RUS for the
remote domain was not working (not stamping accounts with the SMTP or
the X400 address).  I simply deleted the original and recreated it.  By
the way, there were NO errors in the event viewer, no matter how high I
set logging.  I followed KB 822794 for resolving the RUS issues...

After that, I had to change the one way CA to a Two-Way CA for all to
work properly...

Thanks.

Chris