Re: RE-POST (Sorry but needed) - ADC Question for migration

  • From: "Manoj" <pillai.manu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:04:34 -0600

Hi Chris...

I was not able to understand you issue properly..However...am giving my
best shot....hope this helps u...

FIrst things first....

Interorg..CA is not required...its for two difffernt Exchange 2k/2k3 and
5.5 ORG..

You need to have a two way connection agreemt from WINDOW to exchange5.5

CAUTION:in a two way CA...any modification u make on either side would
replicate to the other end so be carefull...

Couple of question...

- Are the users of E2k3 able to see their own GAL
- If not are they been stamped by an e-mail address.

if you could resend your exchnge topolgy then we would be able to help u
out..If you could draw it out and mail it to me i would be more then happy
to help u out.

Send us the current set up...  just give us the current configuration

Manoj
Messaging support