RE: RE-POST - E2k - Problem with email enabled groups stopped working

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <shartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 07:38:38 +1000

Try recreating the list, starting with a few names, then gradually add
to it. If it stops working, this issue is one of the names. Then do a
bit of reverse detective work to find out.

There is not always a "neat" solution to all problems - sometimes we
have to look outside the square!

Stephen Hartley
NetAbility
Brisbane, Australia