Re: REF# on the top of the e-mail body

  • From: "Stanislav" <sstanev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 03:56:59 -0700

GFI doesn't offer that. That's their(I'd stupid) answer:

Thank you for your feedback!

I will forward your suggestion to the product manager for GFI
MailEssentials. We cannot guarantee that your feature requests will be
added to the next version, however your suggestion will be reviewed when
we design the next version of our product. If the request has been made by
many of our customers it will get serious consideration. If not, it is
unlikely to be included in the next version.

Thank you for your cooperation & understanding.