RE: RE: mailbox backup

  • From: "Mohammed Tantawi" <mtantawi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:30:27 +0300

Dear Ruba,

Thank you very much for your help.

Till now, I did not establish any service agreement with them , I prefer  to
return back the Exchange online with its up to date status with no messages
lost, so on that solution :-

1.      what is the best  For Daily Backup , should I  make it online backup or
off line backup , and if its online Backup every day , what type of Backup
should I make (  Normal , Copy , incremental , Differential , Daily ) .

2.      the question I did not understand you at all, what do you mean on that
question.

This is the solution which I prefer, but I do not know is it difficult or more
complicated, or what do you think, can you give me your Idea & opinion
regarding this ?

2. For Provide mail box also I did not determine it, but i told my users to
make PST file and to save it on the NAS, so I will keep every thing up to date,
as the following:-

1. in the control Panel, Choose Mail.

2. Choose E-mail Account.

3. Choose Deliver New-E-mail to the Following location, and then determine
Personal folder.

This is what I made regarding My user, but do you think it will be good
Solution for them.

By the way, I have here Small Business Server 2000. that is it .

  _____