RE: RE: Third Party Software for Creating Icon Driven interface in Outlook 2000

  • From: "Alfred Haymond" <AHaymond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 01:00:01 -0800

Hmmm, let me try this again.....

To the list:

Does anyone know if there is a third party software package (or a Microsoft
developers kit) that will allow an email administrator to alter the graphical
interface of Outlook to mimic an icon driven email product like First Class.
I'm curious to know as I support a private school with Outlook Enterprise 2000,
but would like to offer the end users the graphical simplicity of only having
to click on icons to retrieve email, access calendars, public folders, deleted
items, personal folders and instant messaging.
I have NO intention of switching from Outlook to another email program - I just
want to offer the end user community something a little more intuitive (dressed
down for teachers).

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Alfred Haymond
IS Manager