RE: RE - Hi All

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:09:59 +0800

I am Sarbjit Singh Gill, from Malaysia but working and living in Singapore.
I am currently an Independent Consultant working with Microsoft Partners. 36
years old, have two kids, a 3.5 yrs old boy and a 4.5 yrs old daughter and a
great wife.
Have been in the IT field for 16 years starting with Nortel (then Northern
Telecoms) as a system operator for HP 3000 machines, back in 1989. Moved on
to 2 financial/insurance companies (one was AIG with 50,000 seats on
exchange), one dot com, and 2 Microsoft Training Partners. Got my hands
dirty starting with HP 3000 MPE, VMS, IBM System 36, AS400, Novell NetWare
3.x to 4.x, Sun Microsystems, Java, Windows 3.x, all sorts of VB and C to
Windows 2K3, and  .Net development environment. Now predominantly my time is
spent in Microsoft Technologies under the infrastructure and development
Likes general aviation (I have a Private Pilots License), using 4WD vehicles
as toys for playing in mud, sand, rivers and rain forests(especially Land
Rovers), scuba diving, Formula One and MotoGP (have been a fan for both
every since I was 9 years old), WRC (since I bought a Subaru) and  helping
under privileged kids.
Recently got my MVP for Windows Server System.
/Sarbjit Gill