RE: RE - Hi All

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:04:21 -0500

Hello fellow Exchangers,

I live in the southwestern part of Ontario in a beautiful country
called Canada. Current temperature is -20C (that's -4F for you all
down in the US of A). I work as a Sys Admin full-time, but I do some
limited and permitted consulting on the side. I am not your typical
geek; I am almost too socially active. :)

My IT background is ISP based (all aspects), but now I work for a
company in the food industry. My areas of interest are networks,
security, DNS, email systems, Microsoft and *BSD (funny combination -
I know - but they all have there place) based operating systems and

Anyway, I thank and all of its contributers for
providing this great resource.

Happy Exchange-ing,