RE: RE - Hi All

  • From: "Bindesh Patel" <Bindesh.Patel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 15:45:55 -0000

Hi all,

my name is Bindesh Patel 27,UK, soon to be married (oh no) working for
SIRVA, a relocation company based worldwide. I have 3 years experience
supporting and administrating microsoft exchnage. This list has provided
some excellent comments during my time, and has some great members, no
other mailing list is as good as this one!!

Apart from the other half my love in life is drinking, music and
following the best football team in the whole wide world - Liverpool FC
- come on you reds!

  _____