RE: RAID 5

  • From: "Lippman, Michael" <Michael.Lippman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:17:03 -0400

I agree with that solution.  My exchange is running on a mirror for the
OS, a mirror for the logs and page file,  and a RAID 5 for the Database
itself.  I have a Dell 4400 which has 10 drive slots.  I was able to
setup a "hot spare" drive in the last space to kick in if any of the
raid sets fail.

MRL