RE: Quick favor to ask

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:48:45 -0500

C:\>nslookup -q=mx
Non-authoritative answer:      MX preference = 10, mail exchanger =
C:\>ping -n 1
Pinging [] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Ping statistics for
C:\>ping -n 1
Pinging [] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from bytes=32 time=120ms TTL=52
Ping statistics for

And returns:
220 ESMTP Postfix
not the same as
220 Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service, Version: 6.0.3790.1830
ready at  Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:48:37 -0800