Quick favor to ask

  • From: "Devin McBride" <devin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:37:47 -0800

Sorry to spam about this but I am having a major issue receiving mail
for domains pointing directly to my server for the MX record.  I have
opened port 25 on the router and have pointed it to the server's ip.
Nslookup is telling me the MX record is active and working correctly but
unfortunately I don't have any other means of internet access to test
stuff with

I was hoping someone could telnet into hopianmail.net on port 25 and
verify for me whether they are capable of connecting.

Thank you in advance, and again sorry for spamming concerning this.