Quick Q

  • From: Alejandro Contreras <acontreras@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:17:12 -0400

Hi,

I have an Exchange 5.5 box in a mixed mode Windows 2000 domain.

I need to create a mailbox called "tips" that is going to receive e-mails
from an IIS server.

I created a "tips" mailbox along with its respective Windows account. I set
a password on it so no one could log on using this account.

I need two staff members in my company to check for incoming e-mails on this
mailbox. How can I set up the mailbox and assign permission to these two
users?

When I connect to the mailbox, I can see everything, when they connect to
it, they can't see anything. I have gone into the mailbox properties and
assigned them "owner" permission, but it doesn't work. What am I doing
wrong?

Please help.

Thanks,

Alex.