Queue viewer snap in

  • From: "Arnold Masaro" <Arnold.Masaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:06:58 +0300

Hello,

I am running the Exchange system manager as a snap-in on my W2K Pro
machine. When I try to open the SMTP queues, I get the error message:

.."The queue viewer snap in is unable to retrieve an interface to the
queues. The queue viewer snapin will be disabled untill you refresh it.
Check the event log and verify that the appropriate services are running

ID no: c1036e71
Exchange system manager"

All my Exchange services seem to be working fine, but maybe I am looking
at the wrong services. Can someone provide some pointers?

Regards
Arnold Masaro