Queue Properties - Security

  • From: "Hermano Queiroz" <hjsqueiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:20:53 -0600

Hi Everyone,

Does anybody knows what I need to do to prevent this kind of problem. I'm
thinking about privilegies on this folder or something else, because
before all virus that was comming through was deleted before going to
queue folder, but since last week this situation start to be a little more
complicated. Does anyone has any clue or suggestion about it. Actually I
also need to know to compare the security rights on this folder with
someone else, which one needs to have access and who. Can you tell me
this.
TIA

PS. The Antivirus is updated and running, so didn't change anything since
last week, unless I'm unware off it.

Virus Found!Virus name: W32.Sobig.A@xxxxxx in File:
E:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi
4\Queue\NTFS_eaca40b501c329ce000016d6.EML
by: Realtime Protection scan.
Action: Delete failed :
        Quarantine failed :
        Access denied