Queue: Messages pending submission is growing up.

  • From: "Andrey Silkin" <silkin@xxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:08:16 +0400

Hi All !
I Have a strange problem with my Exchange 2000 Server. Queue (Messages
pending submission) is growing up and the messages cannot be sent. I tried
to reinstall SP3 but unsuccessfully. After restarting the server the
messages is sending to recipients. But it continues not long time. And one
more strangeness. My IM-Server does not work well. After restarting the
server it works perfectly. It works during some time (hours) and then stops
(MSExchangeIM -36875 - 'Out of memory'). I have enough resources of memory
and disk space ! How can it be ??
Best Regards
Andrey Silkin