RE: Questions about rebuilding an exchange server.

  • From: "Mike Liddekee" <mliddekee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:36:24 -0500

Only problem with doing this is that if he already knows the initial
installation was misguided, there is no guarantee that he'll be able to get
this to work properly.  If he can get a good backup, I'd start from scratch.  I
might even recommend doing a restore to a test computer to make sure you can
get it to work properly.

Regards,
Mike Liddekee
Network Engineer