RE: Questions about RPC over HTTP

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:29:00 -0500

once you get to the point where http://<servername>/rpc is throwing the
correct error, it's generally easy after that.

I'm not sure how that works unless your SSL key is for your internal
server name.

I agree - it's time for you to call PSS.

We all have our opinions and we all know how it works in our environment
- you need someone to walk through your environment, step by step.