RE: Questions about RPC over HTTP

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:24:46 -0500

Michael,

I will re-add the owa. (SSL external FQDN) back to the validports for
rpcproxy. But first I want to throw the monkey wrench into the pot. If I
setup a local client to use RPC over HTTP and check the connection by
running "outlook /rpcdiag" the client is able to connect to the exchange
server without any problems using HTTPS. Which if I am correct suggests
to me that its working on the inside but just not on the outside??

Andrew