RE: Question of the day :)

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:12:54 -0500

We go to adding additional letters in the first name

4 Joe A Smith's, hired at different times
First hire: jsmith
Second hire: jasmith
Third hire: josmith
Fourth Hire: joesmith (or joasmith)

I've never had more then 3 users with the same first, middle, and last
name so far, but only about 1300 users.